Convert pdf to other format

January 26, 2005 5:26:48 PM

Hello,

I'm looking for a soft which convert pdf to another format. I use WM2003SE.

thanks

More about : convert pdf format

Anonymous
January 26, 2005 5:26:49 PM

Rosalie,

There are conversion applications out there for desktop PCs but I do not
know of one for P/PCs. I did a quick search on Google and didn't find
anything.

Regards,

--
Clinton Fitch
Senior Editor / Owner

"Rosalie Mignon" <bellpoo@free.fr> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for a soft which convert pdf to another format. I use
> WM2003SE.
>
> thanks

Anonymous
January 26, 2005 5:26:49 PM

"Rosalie Mignon" <bellpoo@free.fr> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for a soft which convert pdf to another format. I use
> WM2003SE.
>
> thanks

The desktop reader will allow you to export to text. Some formatting will
be lost, but if you are after content it might be a workable free option.
January 26, 2005 9:21:37 PM

"xTenn" <xTennREmoveThisPart@tds.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:o $3r3l8AFHA.3336@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...

> The desktop reader will allow you to export to text. Some formatting will
> be lost, but if you are after content it might be a workable free option.

ok, i try it.
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 9:21:38 PM

It also depends on the structure and protection of the pdf... many pdf
files are set to prevent export of any content.

Next question... have you considered trying to access pdf's on your ppc
using acrobat's ppc reader... recommend version 1.

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]
January 27, 2005 2:42:36 AM

repliGo

!