Cleaning Epson Printer

Where is the info about using Windex to clean the print head? I need to
know how to move the print head to reveal the pads. Thanx.
2 answers Last reply
More about cleaning epson printer

    On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 22:42:17 -0400, l e o <someone@somewhere.net>
    wrote:

    >Where is the info about using Windex to clean the print head?

    Soak the clogged head into a dish with hot water and windex to clean
    the clogged ink out. Usually works.

    >I need to know how to move the print head to reveal the pads. Thanx.

    That depends on the printer model you got. Mention them and someone
    here could either help you or something. You could also try searching
    for your model at fixyourownprinter.com and see if someone already
    mentioned how to guide yet.

    Move the heads the same way you would do to replace the cartridges,
    then pull the power lead out, after which the heads can be moved
    freely by hand.

    Davy

Printers Epson Peripherals