download question??

I can't download any files..e-amil or others...what settings do i need to
enable.. to solve this problem..TIA

In news:DF63C7E3-D23C-4E0C-9562-6CF5E45E22F8@microsoft.com,
freto <freto@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

>I can't download any files..e-amil or others...what settings do
>i need
> to enable.. to solve this problem..TIA

Please help us to help you. Your question is nowhere explicit
enough for an answer. What does "I can't" mean? What software are
you using? How are you trying? What happens when you try? If you
get an error message, please quote it verbatim. Etc. etc, etc.
For information on how to make a good newsgroup posting, read
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Please reply to the newsgroup

"freto" <freto@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I can't download any files..e-amil or others...what settings do i
> need to enable.. to solve this problem..TIA

Good Post:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
Getting Your Post Noticed -- and Answered
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp
How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com