  • Virus
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
November 20, 2004 12:11:01 PM

it gave me the option to use windows virus scan or Macfee viruss can..i
choose Macfee because i had to pay for it...Now i would like change back to
the virus scan that came with the windows..HOW DO I FIND IT?

More about : windows download

Anonymous
November 20, 2004 2:30:25 PM

Windows XP does not include any native antivirus program.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"freto" wrote:

| it gave me the option to use windows virus scan or Macfee viruss can..i
| choose Macfee because i had to pay for it...Now i would like change back to
| the virus scan that came with the windows..HOW DO I FIND IT?
Anonymous
November 20, 2004 3:45:02 PM

In news:27E95092-444E-4414-9396-56B00AC08BAE@microsoft.com,
freto <freto@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> it gave me the option to use windows virus scan or Macfee
> viruss
> can..i choose Macfee because i had to pay for it...Now i would
> like
> change back to the virus scan that came with the windows..HOW
> DO I
> FIND IT?

Sorry, but you're mistaken. There is no virus scan that comes
with Windows XP. No version of Windows has ever included
anti-virus software.

Please check again to clarify what the situation is, then post
back.

Please reply to the newsgroup