Snave

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2004

Sorry to ask such a dull question but after completing all the races and
unlocked everything why have I only completed 66% ?

> Sorry to ask such a dull question but after completing all the races and unlocked everything why have I only completed 66% ?

You need to go to the garage, then the World Map menu, choose a stage,
scroll through the list and run any events you see as non completed.
Normally you won't get anything for running these event, but if
you interrupt and restart the events, you'll get money and rep points.

Even if you run all the hidden and SUV races, there will be 8 races not
completed for stages 2 through 5. I assume that these are sponsored races and
because you only pick one sponsor, it leaves 8 races per stage.

Hidden events:

Stage 1 has 1, before you give up Rachels car.
Stage 2 has 4.
Stage 3 has 8.
Stage 4 has 10.
Stage 5 has 10.

Stages 2 through 4 have 3 SUV events. Stage 5 has 4 SUV events, but only
3 appear (which 3 is random), and the 4th doesn't show up until after you
complete one of the other 3.

Stages 2 through 5 will have 8 sponsored races that you can only run
from world map menu, since you only get to pick one sponsor.

ME

I haven`t completed the game, but try finding races that aren`t pinpointed
the map and races which are available from your garage...

Snave

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2004

Thanks for the reply.

Have tried finding other races but have been unsuccessful and have been
driving around for a long time. I've had the end of game message after the
final race but I'm obviously missing something.

"Me" <crack1992@yahoo.gr> wrote in message
>I haven`t completed the game, but try finding races that aren`t pinpointed
>the map and races which are available from your garage...

ME

A friendf mine has the same problem. You have to find hidden races and play
with cars you meet in the street.

TRENDING THREADS