HP Officejet 7130 will not print

My Officejet will not print.

It's telling me I'm out of colour ink (and it is quite correct about
that), but it will not print B&W faxes. The message I'm getting on the
front panel is 'Supply Expired. Printing stopped'.

I've disabled the ink level guages, but that doesn't seem to work.

Any help out there?

Tx
1 answer Last reply
More about officejet 7130 print
  1. I have a similar problem with a Officejet 5510. The date of the colour cartridge is expiered (but it is just half filed). The is an internal real time clock (RTC) - not the normal Clock. On most HP printers it is possible to modify but i don't bow?!

    magic_magier

Printers Officejet Hewlett Packard Peripherals