Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Anonymous
a b α HP
September 29, 2005 10:34:31 PM

My Officejet will not print.

It's telling me I'm out of colour ink (and it is quite correct about
that), but it will not print B&W faxes. The message I'm getting on the
front panel is 'Supply Expired. Printing stopped'.

I've disabled the ink level guages, but that doesn't seem to work.

Any help out there?

Tx

More about : officejet 7130 print

November 17, 2005 11:11:09 AM

I have a similar problem with a Officejet 5510. The date of the colour cartridge is expiered (but it is just half filed). The is an internal real time clock (RTC) - not the normal Clock. On most HP printers it is possible to modify but i don't bow?!

magic_magier
!