Right Click Problem in IE

IE closes everytime I r-click.
r-click works fine on all other programs
Can anyone help me with this
Thanks
--
gcb
2 answers Last reply

    Right click causes and error and crashes Explorer.exe after installing Windows XP
    SP2?:
    http://www.winxptutor.com/sp2/divxcrash.htm

    Right-click is slow or weird behavior caused by context menu handlers:
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/slowrightclick.htm

    "GaryB" <GaryB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > IE closes everytime I r-click.
    > r-click works fine on all other programs
    > Can anyone help me with this
    > Thanks
    > --
    > gcb

    I have downloaded and installed the new version of Divx and IE still
    stops-then closes everytime I use r-click. Where do I go from here. I also
    do not have any menu on r-click.

    "Taurarian" wrote:

    > Right click causes and error and crashes Explorer.exe after installing Windows XP
    > SP2?:
    > http://www.winxptutor.com/sp2/divxcrash.htm
    >
    > Right-click is slow or weird behavior caused by context menu handlers:
    > http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/slowrightclick.htm
    >

    > "GaryB" <GaryB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > IE closes everytime I r-click.
    > > r-click works fine on all other programs
    > > Can anyone help me with this
    > > Thanks
    > > --
    > > gcb