The Need for Speed games are anti-cop !!!!

Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed,scot.tld (More info?)

These games were programmed by cop-haters and criminals and parents
should not allow their kids to play such games !
4 answers Last reply
More about speed games anti
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed,scot.tld (More info?)

    >> "Bruno Beam" <zendo_joystick_ankh_hero@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message

    Maybe someone just uses this guy's email addy so he gets a lot of
    hate emails?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed,scot.tld (More info?)

    As you can see in NFSU1 or 2 there is always someone to tell you be careful
    in the streets, only hove fun in the the game... and so on!
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 04:58:07 -0800, "Jeff Reid" <jeffareid@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >>> "Bruno Beam" <zendo_joystick_ankh_hero@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    >
    >Maybe someone just uses this guy's email addy so he gets a lot of
    >hate emails?

    He's a troll who's been posting to several NGs these days. All his posts are
    crossposting to a NG titled "scot.tld" (which I suggest you better remove from
    your replies).

    --
    __________ ____---____ Marco Antonio Checa Funcke
    \_________D /-/---_----' Santiago de Surco, Lima, Peru

    remove the "no_me_j." and ".sons.of" parts before replying
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    > He's a troll who's been posting to several NGs these days. All his posts
    are
    > crossposting to a NG titled "scot.tld" (which I suggest you better remove
    from
    > your replies).

    Unfortunately, this isnt true. He doesnt cross post in certain groups.

Games Video Games