The Need for Speed games are anti-cop !!!!

Last response: in Video Games
December 18, 2004 2:10:04 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed,scot.tld (More info?)

These games were programmed by cop-haters and criminals and parents
should not allow their kids to play such games !

More about : speed games anti cop

Anonymous
December 19, 2004 7:58:07 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed,scot.tld (More info?)

>> "Bruno Beam" <zendo_joystick_ankh_hero@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message

Maybe someone just uses this guy's email addy so he gets a lot of
hate emails?
December 19, 2004 2:54:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed,scot.tld (More info?)

As you can see in NFSU1 or 2 there is always someone to tell you be careful
in the streets, only hove fun in the the game... and so on!
Related resources
December 19, 2004 5:34:50 PM

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 04:58:07 -0800, "Jeff Reid" <jeffareid@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> "Bruno Beam" <zendo_joystick_ankh_hero@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>
>Maybe someone just uses this guy's email addy so he gets a lot of
>hate emails?

He's a troll who's been posting to several NGs these days. All his posts are
crossposting to a NG titled "scot.tld" (which I suggest you better remove from
your replies).

--
__________ ____---____ Marco Antonio Checa Funcke
\_________D /-/---_----' Santiago de Surco, Lima, Peru

remove the "no_me_j." and ".sons.of" parts before replying
Anonymous
December 21, 2004 3:22:44 AM

> He's a troll who's been posting to several NGs these days. All his posts
are
> crossposting to a NG titled "scot.tld" (which I suggest you better remove
from
> your replies).

Unfortunately, this isnt true. He doesnt cross post in certain groups.
!