The Need for Speed games are anti-cop !!!!

Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed,scot.tld (More info?)

These games were programmed by cop-haters and criminals and parents
should not allow their kids to play such games !

Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed,scot.tld (More info?)

>> "Bruno Beam" <zendo_joystick_ankh_hero@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message

Maybe someone just uses this guy's email addy so he gets a lot of
hate emails?

ME

Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed,scot.tld (More info?)

As you can see in NFSU1 or 2 there is always someone to tell you be careful
in the streets, only hove fun in the the game... and so on!

machf

Distinguished
May 22, 2004

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 04:58:07 -0800, "Jeff Reid" <jeffareid@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> "Bruno Beam" <zendo_joystick_ankh_hero@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>
>Maybe someone just uses this guy's email addy so he gets a lot of
>hate emails?

He's a troll who's been posting to several NGs these days. All his posts are
crossposting to a NG titled "scot.tld" (which I suggest you better remove from
your replies).

--
__________ ____---____ Marco Antonio Checa Funcke
\_________D /-/---_----' Santiago de Surco, Lima, Peru

remove the "no_me_j." and ".sons.of" parts before replying

> He's a troll who's been posting to several NGs these days. All his posts
are
> crossposting to a NG titled "scot.tld" (which I suggest you better remove
from
> your replies).

Unfortunately, this isnt true. He doesnt cross post in certain groups.