Need to download Internet Explorer 6.0.

Seems to me that I can download and install a copy of Internet Explorer 6.0.
There appears to be a problem with my copy of Internet Explorer.
2 answers Last reply
More about need download internet explorer

    Hi

    Try here:

    "How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows
    XP"
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318378

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "Don J" <de4400@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Seems to me that I can download and install a copy of Internet Explorer
    > 6.0.
    > There appears to be a problem with my copy of Internet Explorer.

    Also http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.mspx
    and
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/default.mspx

    | Hi
    |
    | Try here:
    |
    | "How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer and Outlook
    Express in Windows
    | XP"

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318378

    | --
    |
    | Will Denny
    | MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User
    | Please reply to the News Groups
    |

    | "Don J" <de4400@comcast.net> wrote in message
    | > Seems to me that I can download and install a copy of
    Internet Explorer
    | > 6.0.
    | > There appears to be a problem with my copy of Internet
    Explorer.

Download Internet Explorer IE6 Windows XP