orsino

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2006
OMG... :roll:

pij4rdc.jpg

orsino

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2006
Whenever I make pizza I always open my tomato sauce first, then I apply the foundation of mozzarella... :lol:

weilin

Distinguished
where's the pepperonis? and all the other good toppings. i would really like to know who's in charge of quality contol and how many bottles of beer did he have before oking that article... actually, that question is based on the assumption that there is any quality control whatsoever there to begin with.

ches111

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2006
WOW,

That was painfully stupid...

Nick Farrell should find another line of work I think.

WOW, the Open Sauce foundation and the Mozzarella Foundation.

The best part was the reference to the "Security Supremeo" as in supreme pizza?

Did someone set him up by changing the Wiki references?? :roll: :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll:

orsino

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2006
I just checked the Mozzarella Foundation's Wiki:

The open sauce model can allow for the concurrent use of different ingredients and approaches in pizza-tossing, in contrast with more centralized models of baking such as those typically used in commercial restaurants. "Open sauce" as applied to pizza defines a product in which additional fixins are made generally available for an extra charge.

:lol:

chuckshissle

Splendid
Feb 2, 2006
So I guess it's not safe to use the Firefox browser at this time, or Inquirer just making sh!t up again? I'm using Firefox right now, mainly for Tomshardware for the Internet Explorer won't let me through and blocked me everytime I want to log in Toms. I'm running Norton Internet Security right now, but would it matter or am I still risking it?

chuckshissle

Splendid
Feb 2, 2006
So Internet Explorer has many flaws and most targeted by hackers, the Firefox Mozzarila has a flow as well. So what browser should I be using that is most secure. I guess I'm going back for Hawiian pizza since Mozzarila has been hacked. :lol:

orsino

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2006
So I guess it's not safe to use the Firefox browser at this time, or Inquirer just making sh!t up again? I'm using Firefox right now, mainly for Tomshardware for the Internet Explorer won't let me through and blocked me everytime I want to log in Toms. I'm running Norton Internet Security right now, but would it matter or am I still risking it?

Olives those browsers should work. Don't bacon chicken. Anchovy got onion meatballs?

:lol:

chuckshissle

Splendid
Feb 2, 2006
Is there any browser we can use with minimum risks?

Anything not made by Sony :lol:

Really! 8O OMG! My floppy drive is Sony, is it mean someone would hack my floppy drive!? No wonder that floppy drive sometimes spins on it's own, I think it's been hacked and remotely controlled to spin up to annoy me! :x