Help-need driver for Canon HS-100 film scanner Mac or Win

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
April 2, 2004 10:12:08 PM

Sorry to bother anyone with this. Most drivers I can find somewhere on
the internet but I have searched all the Canon site I can find without
luck. Emails to Canon get "go back to dealer where you bought it".
Bought it on Ebay. Any help would be very wellcome. TIA
April 3, 2004 1:20:14 PM

Artic Zonein article 020420041313055607%Me@myhome.com, Artic Zone at
Me@myhome.com wrote on 3/4/04 4:12 AM:

> Sorry to bother anyone with this. Most drivers I can find somewhere on
> the internet but I have searched all the Canon site I can find without
> luck. Emails to Canon get "go back to dealer where you bought it".
> Bought it on Ebay. Any help would be very wellcome. TIA

Cannot help directly, but have you tried this PC site?

http://www.driverguide.com
--
Email reply: remove _
Anonymous

Thanks for the response. Yes that was one of the first places I tried.
The problem is that this scanner was part of a Minilab for comercial
film proccessing so it's not a standard driver. I hope to find someone
with access to the minilab system who can share the driver. It says on
the front, "HyperPhoto". "PictureVision" and "PDS-1"
Thanks again
Mark

!