Help-need driver for Canon HS-100 film scanner Mac or Win

Sorry to bother anyone with this. Most drivers I can find somewhere on
the internet but I have searched all the Canon site I can find without
luck. Emails to Canon get "go back to dealer where you bought it".
Bought it on Ebay. Any help would be very wellcome. TIA
2 answers Last reply
More about help need driver canon film scanner

    Artic Zonein article 020420041313055607%Me@myhome.com, Artic Zone at
    Me@myhome.com wrote on 3/4/04 4:12 AM:

    > Sorry to bother anyone with this. Most drivers I can find somewhere on
    > the internet but I have searched all the Canon site I can find without
    > luck. Emails to Canon get "go back to dealer where you bought it".
    > Bought it on Ebay. Any help would be very wellcome. TIA

    Cannot help directly, but have you tried this PC site?

    http://www.driverguide.com
    --
    Email reply: remove _

    Thanks for the response. Yes that was one of the first places I tried.
    The problem is that this scanner was part of a Minilab for comercial
    film proccessing so it's not a standard driver. I hope to find someone
    with access to the minilab system who can share the driver. It says on
    the front, "HyperPhoto". "PictureVision" and "PDS-1"
    Thanks again
    Mark
    In article <BC94324E.1EE67%kaisersozay@not_me.com>, ;-) wrote:

    > Artic Zonein article 020420041313055607%Me@myhome.com, Artic Zone at
    > Me@myhome.com wrote on 3/4/04 4:12 AM:
    >
    > > Sorry to bother anyone with this. Most drivers I can find somewhere on
    > > the internet but I have searched all the Canon site I can find without
    > > luck. Emails to Canon get "go back to dealer where you bought it".
    > > Bought it on Ebay. Any help would be very wellcome. TIA
    >

    > Cannot help directly, but have you tried this PC site?
    >
    > http://www.driverguide.com

Scanners Canon Macintosh Peripherals