Error when trying to delete a empty folder

November 20, 2004 11:36:21 PM

Hi,
Have a empty directory under the Program Files directory that when I try
to delete, I get the following error message:

Cannot Delete file: Cannot read from the source file or disk

Any suggestions on how I can delete this folder?

Thanks
JR
Anonymous
November 20, 2004 11:45:49 PM