Can't get scripten.exe

November 21, 2004 5:12:18 AM

#1 Novice here. Win XP Pro - 2.6GHz Pent IV

#2 To solve a problem, I am trying to download scripten.exe from this
Microsoft site.

Looks easy but when I push the "Download" button, nothing happens.
I do not get the usual message to Open or Save.
I search My Computer for the file and it is not there.

Any thoughts,
Ron Patterson

More about : scripten exe

Anonymous
November 21, 2004 5:13:17 AM

Its working fine here. Did you see a notification at the top of the IE window that a file was being downloaded to your computer? Its a "status bar" like message that runs the width of the screen. If so, click it and tell it to download the file.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

!