does this game have any cheats

> does nfs un2 have any cheats ?

All kinds...

Do a web search for

need speed underground 2 cheat

to find several sites with cheat codes.

There are also trainers that can boost your money.

Unknown

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2002

boost your money, really? please kindly tell us more..
if u ever find help full cheats and how to use em would be much appreciated.
im not much of a cheat using player but all i want is boost up my car to be
able to compete with others online because every1 has theyre cars upgraded
like hell
10x
"Jeff Reid" <jeffareid@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
> > does nfs un2 have any cheats ?
>
> All kinds...
>
> Do a web search for
>
> need speed underground 2 cheat
>
> to find several sites with cheat codes.
>
> There are also trainers that can boost your money.

> if u ever find help full cheats and how to use em would be much appreciated.
> im not much of a cheat using player but all i want is boost up my car to be
> able to compete with others online because every1 has theyre cars upgraded
> like hell

Just complete career mode and all the upgrades for the cars are unlocked.

http://www.cheathappens.com/show_dl.asp?ID=17339

--
Alex Devlin

"I don't care who you want to speak to, or how far you came, or what you
have to offer. You CAN'T PARK HERE."

Jez

Jeff Reid wrote:
>>if u ever find help full cheats and how to use em would be much appreciated.
>>im not much of a cheat using player but all i want is boost up my car to be
>>able to compete with others online because every1 has theyre cars upgraded
>>like hell
>

> Just complete career mode and all the upgrades for the cars are unlocked.

Huh ! Unlocked all the the up-grades....still get beaten though !

--
Jez
'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable

Skype callto://hellward
NFS Underground2.MOH PA And AA
Yeowww