does this game have any cheats

Last response: in Video Games
December 23, 2004 2:28:25 AM

does nfs un2 have any cheats ?

More about : game cheats

Anonymous
December 23, 2004 6:36:09 AM

> does nfs un2 have any cheats ?

All kinds...

Do a web search for

need speed underground 2 cheat

to find several sites with cheat codes.

There are also trainers that can boost your money.
December 29, 2004 2:25:19 AM

boost your money, really? please kindly tell us more..
if u ever find help full cheats and how to use em would be much appreciated.
im not much of a cheat using player but all i want is boost up my car to be
able to compete with others online because every1 has theyre cars upgraded
like hell
10x
"Jeff Reid" <jeffareid@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
> > does nfs un2 have any cheats ?
>
> All kinds...
>
> Do a web search for
>
> need speed underground 2 cheat
>
> to find several sites with cheat codes.
>
> There are also trainers that can boost your money.

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
December 29, 2004 2:25:20 AM

> if u ever find help full cheats and how to use em would be much appreciated.
> im not much of a cheat using player but all i want is boost up my car to be
> able to compete with others online because every1 has theyre cars upgraded
> like hell

Just complete career mode and all the upgrades for the cars are unlocked.
Anonymous
December 29, 2004 8:54:13 PM

http://www.cheathappens.com/show_dl.asp?ID=17339

--
Alex Devlin

"I don't care who you want to speak to, or how far you came, or what you
have to offer. You CAN'T PARK HERE."
December 29, 2004 11:45:25 PM

Jeff Reid wrote:
>>if u ever find help full cheats and how to use em would be much appreciated.
>>im not much of a cheat using player but all i want is boost up my car to be
>>able to compete with others online because every1 has theyre cars upgraded
>>like hell
>

> Just complete career mode and all the upgrades for the cars are unlocked.

Huh ! Unlocked all the the up-grades....still get beaten though !

--
Jez
'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable

Skype callto://hellward
NFS Underground2.MOH PA And AA
Yeowww
!