does this game have any cheats

does nfs un2 have any cheats ?
5 answers Last reply
More about does game cheats
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    > does nfs un2 have any cheats ?

    All kinds...

    Do a web search for

    need speed underground 2 cheat

    to find several sites with cheat codes.

    There are also trainers that can boost your money.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    boost your money, really? please kindly tell us more..
    if u ever find help full cheats and how to use em would be much appreciated.
    im not much of a cheat using player but all i want is boost up my car to be
    able to compete with others online because every1 has theyre cars upgraded
    like hell
    10x
    "Jeff Reid" <jeffareid@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
    > > does nfs un2 have any cheats ?
    >
    > All kinds...
    >
    > Do a web search for
    >
    > need speed underground 2 cheat
    >
    > to find several sites with cheat codes.
    >
    > There are also trainers that can boost your money.

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    > if u ever find help full cheats and how to use em would be much appreciated.
    > im not much of a cheat using player but all i want is boost up my car to be
    > able to compete with others online because every1 has theyre cars upgraded
    > like hell

    Just complete career mode and all the upgrades for the cars are unlocked.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    http://www.cheathappens.com/show_dl.asp?ID=17339

    --
    Alex Devlin

    "I don't care who you want to speak to, or how far you came, or what you
    have to offer. You CAN'T PARK HERE."
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    Jeff Reid wrote:
    >>if u ever find help full cheats and how to use em would be much appreciated.
    >>im not much of a cheat using player but all i want is boost up my car to be
    >>able to compete with others online because every1 has theyre cars upgraded
    >>like hell
    >

    > Just complete career mode and all the upgrades for the cars are unlocked.

    Huh ! Unlocked all the the up-grades....still get beaten though !

    --
    Jez
    'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable

    Skype callto://hellward
    NFS Underground2.MOH PA And AA
    Yeowww

Games NFS Video Games