Acer flatbed scanner 4300U driver

I was using this scanner with W98. Now I have installed Wxp but the old
scanner driver doesn´t work. Please, I have to find the driver for this
scanner working in Wxp. Thanks

Juan Carlos from Forli

"Juan Carlos" <tipe@iol.it> wrote in message
> I was using this scanner with W98. Now I have installed Wxp but the old
> scanner driver doesn´t work. Please, I have to find the driver for this
> scanner working in Wxp. Thanks
>
> Juan Carlos from Forli

Drivers for Acer (now Benq) scanners can be found here.
http://www.benq.com/drivers/imaging_drivers.html

Win XP can be difficult to get work with Acer or Benq scanners.
If you make a error on the first try, then it is hard to correct.
Be sure to get and read the instruction manual (PDF).

You also can download from Benq Japan.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com