I know this doesn't pertain much to Windows XP but can anyone tell me how to
open an .xpi file that I downloaded as an extension for Mozilla Firefox?
Thanks.

I do not use FireFox; however I do use Thunderbird which is another spin off
from Mozilla and also makes use of .xpi extensions. That leads to the
obvious question: after the download, did you install the Extension in
Firefox?
"Karen F" <jakeyboy@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
>I know this doesn't pertain much to Windows XP but can anyone tell me how
>to open an .xpi file that I downloaded as an extension for Mozilla Firefox?
>Thanks.

Hi

See if the following helps:

http://www.filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=xpi&Submit3=Go%21