Force FeedBack in NFSU2

I have a gravis eliminator shock (force feedback) and with the latest
drivers from gravis website, if I enable force feedback in the game,
the pad is ALWAYS RUMBLING, always the same, except for when I'm
crashing & flying in something ...

Any idea ?

Thank you !
PIBM
2 answers Last reply
More about force feedback nfsu2
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    On 3-Jan-2005, "pbnadeau@gmail.com" <pbnadeau@gmail.com> wrote:

    > I have a gravis eliminator shock (force feedback) and with the latest
    > drivers from gravis website, if I enable force feedback in the game,
    > the pad is ALWAYS RUMBLING, always the same, except for when I'm
    > crashing & flying in something ...
    >
    > Any idea ?
    >
    > Thank you !
    > PIBM

    The engine itself?
    I remember that I had to turn down the engine FF in PU or it was quite
    distracting.
    Check your settings in the game itself.
    --
    Don't Panic!
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    I've not seen where I can disable only the engine force feedback. I've
    found how to disable all FF but that's all .. Any heads up ?

Drivers Games Video Games