Help NFSU2: star and bodykit gone

Hello

I did the 11 outruns in stage 5; Got the star. But I had still 3 races
marked on the map.
I completed one of them and suddenly all my stars were gone.
Then I finisched the last 2 races (and the game) and all the parts were
unlocked in quick race.
But I don't have a wide bodykit in the career mode. Is there a way to get
that last star back?
Or do I have to restart the whole game again?
thanks

Gieterke

------
gieterke@NOSPAM@pandora.be (remove NOSPAM@)
2 answers Last reply
More about help nfsu2 star bodykit gone
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    > I did the 11 outruns in stage 5; Got the star. But I had still 3 races
    > marked on the map.
    > I completed one of them and suddenly all my stars were gone.

    Any chance you switched to an SUV? If so, just change back to a car
    and the star will re-appear.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    No I didn't switch to an SUV (I drive a RX-8)
    But now There is nothing left on the map and I finisched the game (incl all
    the invisible ones except for 2 invisible downhill drifts). Everything is
    unlocked in quick race but still no wide bodykit in career.

    Is there maybe a savegameeditor like for NFSU1? I kind of hope there is.

    "Jeff Reid" <jeffareid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > I did the 11 outruns in stage 5; Got the star. But I had still 3 races
    > > marked on the map.
    > > I completed one of them and suddenly all my stars were gone.
    >
    > Any chance you switched to an SUV? If so, just change back to a car
    > and the star will re-appear.

Games Video Games