Help NFSU2: star and bodykit gone

Hello

I did the 11 outruns in stage 5; Got the star. But I had still 3 races
marked on the map.
I completed one of them and suddenly all my stars were gone.
Then I finisched the last 2 races (and the game) and all the parts were
unlocked in quick race.
But I don't have a wide bodykit in the career mode. Is there a way to get
that last star back?
Or do I have to restart the whole game again?
thanks

Gieterke

------
gieterke@NOSPAM@pandora.be (remove NOSPAM@)

> I did the 11 outruns in stage 5; Got the star. But I had still 3 races
> marked on the map.
> I completed one of them and suddenly all my stars were gone.

Any chance you switched to an SUV? If so, just change back to a car
and the star will re-appear.

No I didn't switch to an SUV (I drive a RX-8)
But now There is nothing left on the map and I finisched the game (incl all
the invisible ones except for 2 invisible downhill drifts). Everything is
unlocked in quick race but still no wide bodykit in career.

Is there maybe a savegameeditor like for NFSU1? I kind of hope there is.