Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

InvokeMethod:Failed IEnumWbemclassobject
for modem on hold I think.
What can I do to fix this error? WIndows XP Pro, 1800+ CPU, Trend 56k v92
PCI Modem.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Hi

See if the following helps:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=InvokeMethod%3AFailed%20IEnumWbemclassobject&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wg

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Hello World" <Notevenme@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> InvokeMethod:Failed IEnumWbemclassobject
> for modem on hold I think.
> What can I do to fix this error? WIndows XP Pro, 1800+ CPU, Trend 56k v92
> PCI Modem.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Will;
That link is just to this message I posted here on the newsgroup??
I have searched Google, no luck, that's why I posted here.............