Help.....Graphics colors are all wrong

meceve

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2006
Ok here is my question---- I have a geforce 7600 but i think this is more of a general windows question.....

When i boot up windows the logon screen and the windows desktiop screen color schemas are all wrong( too much contrast too bright etc). If i use my graphics card to correct the issue( adjust my setting) and save it only takes effect after windows loads.

7600s with a LCD monitor.....

My question is what is being loaded ahead of time to distort windows pre-profile defualt setting....Is it a file somewhere i can correct/delete? Is it a registry setting? Help?

Mac

Ok here is my question---- I have a geforce 7600 but i think this is more of a general windows question.....

When i boot up windows the logon screen and the windows desktiop screen color schemas are all wrong( too much contrast too bright etc). If i use my graphics card to correct the issue( adjust my setting) and save it only takes effect after windows loads.

7600s with a LCD monitor.....

My question is what is being loaded ahead of time to distort windows pre-profile defualt setting....Is it a file somewhere i can correct/delete? Is it a registry setting? Help?

Mac

Try a new DVI/VGA cable. Make sure the cable connectors are firmly seated together.