balloon automate updates

jack c.
hey mate:how do i get rid of that windows automatic update disabled balloon?
jack
2 answers Last reply
More about balloon automate updates

    Start, Programs, Accessories, System Tools, Security Center, Change the way the Security Center alerts me.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    --------------------------------
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "jack c." <jackc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63B97773-DA78-4512-BD73-CD10377D8CCC@microsoft.com...

    > --
    > jack c.
    > hey mate:how do i get rid of that windows automatic update disabled balloon?
    > jack

    thanks,
    jack c.

Microsoft Windows XP