Checking Gmail from Pocket PC

January 27, 2005 6:28:09 PM

Howdy, I've got an HP4150... any easy ways to check Gmail yet from the
pocket pc? I could use POP, but I only check Gmail through pop every
few weeks, so I get a ton of messages.

If no browser solutions on pocket pc for checking gmail, how about a
Pop3 email client that lets you retrieve the last ten messages for
example? Or a nice, tidy list where you can select the ones you want?
Thanks

More about : checking gmail pocket

Anonymous
January 27, 2005 9:41:25 PM

There is an option in the built-in client to just download messages from the
last 3 days. You can also just download headers and choose which ones you
wish to fully retrieve.

"Johnny" <volareman@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Howdy, I've got an HP4150... any easy ways to check Gmail yet from the
> pocket pc? I could use POP, but I only check Gmail through pop every
> few weeks, so I get a ton of messages.
>
> If no browser solutions on pocket pc for checking gmail, how about a
> Pop3 email client that lets you retrieve the last ten messages for
> example? Or a nice, tidy list where you can select the ones you want?
> Thanks

Anonymous
January 29, 2005 1:39:08 PM

> Howdy, I've got an HP4150... any easy ways to check Gmail yet from the
> pocket pc? I could use POP, but I only check Gmail through pop every
> few weeks, so I get a ton of messages.
>
> If no browser solutions on pocket pc for checking gmail, how about a
> Pop3 email client that lets you retrieve the last ten messages for
> example? Or a nice, tidy list where you can select the ones you want?
> Thanks

How about Pocket Gmail?

http://gmail.wiggster.com/

Jim
Anonymous
January 29, 2005 6:54:32 PM

Reply to message from Jim Karpen-PPC mag <jim_karpen@pocketpcmag.com> (Sat, 29 Jan 2005
10:39:08) about "Re: Checking Gmail from Pocket PC":

>> Howdy, I've got an HP4150... any easy ways to check Gmail yet from the pocket pc? I
>> could use POP, but I only check Gmail through pop every few weeks, so I get a ton of
>> messages.

>> If no browser solutions on pocket pc for checking gmail, how about a Pop3 email client
>> that lets you retrieve the last ten messages for example? Or a nice, tidy list where
>> you can select the ones you want? Thanks

> How about Pocket Gmail?

> http://gmail.wiggster.com/

> Jim

Nice... Thanks Jim...

------
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

=== Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 3.1 for the PocketPC
!