Deleting "Outlook E-Mail" from PPC

January 27, 2005 7:19:05 PM

I am only interested in having my Contacts, Tasks,
Calendar etc. sync with my local PC. All my email I am
going to sync wirelessly with the servers. I have all the
accounts set up on my PPC and it works fine, except that I
cannot delete the "Outlook E-Mail" account on my PPC.
Does anyone know how to do this?
Anonymous
January 28, 2005 1:19:28 AM

As far as I know you cannot delete this BUT in Active Sync you can deativate
the sync for this item.

Craig Enders

"Nick" <nick.halloway@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I am only interested in having my Contacts, Tasks,
> Calendar etc. sync with my local PC. All my email I am
> going to sync wirelessly with the servers. I have all the
> accounts set up on my PPC and it works fine, except that I
> cannot delete the "Outlook E-Mail" account on my PPC.
> Does anyone know how to do this?
Anonymous
January 28, 2005 7:39:27 AM

Someone will no doubt correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe all the apps MS
ships with WM2003 are part and parcel of the ROM and cannot be removed. Oh,
that they could......

!