Sign in with
Your question

x1900 Crosfire Cards

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 5, 2006 1:44:51 AM

Who makes the better ATI cards I can find an ASUS made x1900 crossfire card here:
http://www.allstarshop.com/shop/product.asp?dept%5Fid=2...
(sorry Dont know how to make clickies)

Its the cheapest on the web that has them instock.
I have an ATI x1900xtx but its a matter of the ASUS card being a good card now they make great MB;s but this is of course not a MB.

What brand would you recomend?
Saphire also makes one but newegg is a little high for it right now.

More about : x1900 crosfire cards

October 5, 2006 2:30:24 AM

Quote:
Who makes the better ATI cards I can find an ASUS made x1900 crossfire card here:
http://www.allstarshop.com/shop/product.asp?dept%5Fid=2...
(sorry Dont know how to make clickies)

Its the cheapest on the web that has them instock.
I have an ATI x1900xtx but its a matter of the ASUS card being a good card now they make great MB;s but this is of course not a MB.

What brand would you recomend?
Saphire also makes one but newegg is a little high for it right now.

Sapphire, Asus and ATi would all be quality boards
a b Ĉ ASUS
October 9, 2006 2:20:58 AM

[/quote]Sapphire, Asus and ATi would all be quality boards[/quote]

Ditto! Whatever gives you the best (maybe longest and thorough) warranty for your money. Just remember, sometimes you get what you paid for, so keep that in mind. A few $ saved now, may cost you alot later.
Related resources
October 11, 2006 2:06:36 PM

I bought a Sapphire X1900XT CF but read a review somewhere comparing the Asus & Sapphire versions and graphically there was no difference apart from the fact that Asus do a better software bundle including a nice little leather wallet for storing cd's plus the retail box is bigger, its huge, the huge box almost swung it for me but the sapphire was £20 cheaper.
October 11, 2006 2:08:29 PM

Asus in some cases will offer better cards but are almost always priced higher, or even over priced...
!