I need help setting up a steering wheel...

I have a Sidewinder 2 Steering wheel and I need help setting it up. I use it
instead of the sidewinder joystick because I only have one arm, my right.
Please, someone, help me set up NFS Underground II.

Please reply to my email address

jcmorgan1@hotmail.com

Thank you for any help you may provide.
1 answer Last reply
More about setting steering wheel
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    My Sidewinder wouldn't work. Stearing worked. But nothing else. I
    went bank a played NFSU1 just to make sure it wasn't broken. I
    searched for updated drivers and couldn't find anything. Then someone
    else here said they had the same problem. I ended up buying the
    Logitech Momo wheel. It works great. I just wish I didn't have to
    spend more money just to play this game...

    On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 10:14:32 -0500, "Agvstvs II"
    <_jcmorgan1@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >I have a Sidewinder 2 Steering wheel and I need help setting it up. I use it
    >instead of the sidewinder joystick because I only have one arm, my right.
    >Please, someone, help me set up NFS Underground II.
    >
    >Please reply to my email address
    >
    >jcmorgan1@hotmail.com
    >
    >Thank you for any help you may provide.

Steering Wheel Games Joystick Video Games