I need help setting up a steering wheel...

Last response: in Video Games
January 15, 2005 1:14:32 PM

I have a Sidewinder 2 Steering wheel and I need help setting it up. I use it
instead of the sidewinder joystick because I only have one arm, my right.
Please, someone, help me set up NFS Underground II.

Please reply to my email address

jcmorgan1@hotmail.com

Thank you for any help you may provide.

More about : setting steering wheel

Anonymous
January 16, 2005 3:14:16 AM

My Sidewinder wouldn't work. Stearing worked. But nothing else. I
went bank a played NFSU1 just to make sure it wasn't broken. I
searched for updated drivers and couldn't find anything. Then someone
else here said they had the same problem. I ended up buying the
Logitech Momo wheel. It works great. I just wish I didn't have to
spend more money just to play this game...

!