need underground 2 for pc

hi
please can anyone help me.i have got no-cd ver 1.0 and 1.1 cant find the
same demo version for ither to make a working game, can someone help me to
get it.also have hot persuit ver 1.1.41.0 need a no-cd for this too if
possible give me a link,a big kiss to the one that can help me thanks ann
1 answer Last reply
More about need underground
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    Sorry...look at the title of the newsgroup; don't say "warez" does it?

    "ann" <blonde.medusa@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > hi
    > please can anyone help me.i have got no-cd ver 1.0 and 1.1 cant find the
    > same demo version for ither to make a working game, can someone help me to
    > get it.also have hot persuit ver 1.1.41.0 need a no-cd for this too if
    > possible give me a link,a big kiss to the one that can help me thanks ann

Games CD-Rom Video Games