need underground 2 for pc

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 15, 2005 8:34:13 PM

hi
please can anyone help me.i have got no-cd ver 1.0 and 1.1 cant find the
same demo version for ither to make a working game, can someone help me to
get it.also have hot persuit ver 1.1.41.0 need a no-cd for this too if
possible give me a link,a big kiss to the one that can help me thanks ann

More about : underground

January 16, 2005 3:45:07 AM

Sorry...look at the title of the newsgroup; don't say "warez" does it?

news:p ucGd.109822$C8.5105@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

!