Stuck on level 3

I am stuck on level 3 (medium difficulty).
I have completed all races in world map for levels 1,2 & 3 and there
appears to be nothing else to do......
How do I get to level 4?
Are there higher levels than 3 even?

Thanks alot
Rich.

How many stars is your car?

I think you need 6 to progress

"Rich4773104" <rich@soundprojx.com> wrote in message
>I am stuck on level 3 (medium difficulty).
> I have completed all races in world map for levels 1,2 & 3 and there
> appears to be nothing else to do......
> How do I get to level 4?
> Are there higher levels than 3 even?
>
> Thanks alot
> Rich.

Spot on. Thanks a lot you were dead right.
My cars 'street cred' was ony 5.8 and so I changed my bumpers and
graphics a wee bit and got a 6star rating.
I then got on a DVD cover which gave me another URL race which then
completed my sponsors obligations.
I now have loads more races to do YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Cheers matey

Rich