[NFSU2] Fastest cars... continued.

I've made progresses in the game and I've to say that the Corolla is by far
the best "allround" car. The way it corners in respect to the 2nd best
handling car make it similar to a Lotus Exige compared to a Hummer.
In drag races, however, I've concluded that, even if the 240SX is the
fastest, it's not very easy to drive. For that matter, the 350z gives you
better chances of achieving a "perfect" race, especially for the more
forgiving 1st-2nd gear shift, and it's still very fast.
In my tests, here's the fastest drag with a 240SX (no uniques, just a
careful tuning):
http://kamox.altervista.com/drag.html

Bye,

Kamox
1 answer Last reply
More about nfsu2 fastest cars continued
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    > In my tests, here's the fastest drag with a 240SX (no uniques, just a
    > careful tuning)

    Sorry, the correct URL is:
    http://kamox.altervista.org/drag.html

    Bye,