Filmget 1.03 Canon FS4000US Scanner

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I have the files for this from Canon website (currently v 1 used) but no
info on how to install - can anyone help? Operating system Windows XP Home

"John" <zfriskney@zntlworld.com> wrote in message
> I have the files for this from Canon website (currently v 1 used) but no
> info on how to install - can anyone help? Operating system Windows XP Home

Go here and download the "Getting Started Software Instructions" it is a PDF
file.
http://www.powershot.com/ciw/ppg/FS4000US.html

All of the Downloads for FS4000US are here.
--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com