I can't beat URL number 3!!! I am still in a 106, the faster cars aren't
unlocked until after this race, but the other cars are celicas and an
eclipse. The only time I can even match thier speed is after getting to 5th
gear, at top speed, by which time they are already 8 secs ahead!!!

>I can't beat URL number 3!!! I am still in a 106, the faster cars aren't
>unlocked until after this race, but the other cars are celicas and an
>eclipse. The only time I can even match thier speed is after getting to 5th
>gear, at top speed, by which time they are already 8 secs ahead!!!

Fastest car in NFSU2 for all but drag and drift is the Corolla, which is
available
from the start. At URL races, the Corolla is in a class by it self. For
career
mode, the Corolla is quick enough for the drag events. For online mode,
the 240sx is the fastest.

Be sure to visit all the shops an any newly opened area, as this will unlock
parts. The main thing to buy are new peformance parts.

Also do all the outruns first in each stage, as these also unlock unique
visual and
peformance parts.

"Alastair McFarlane" <alitheg@2-athol.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> I can't beat URL number 3!!! I am still in a 106, the faster cars aren't
> unlocked until after this race, but the other cars are celicas and an
> eclipse. The only time I can even match thier speed is after getting to
5th
> gear, at top speed, by which time they are already 8 secs ahead!!!

Can I ask on which platform u playin', because of that 106?