Print problem

Windows XP SP2. Epson Stylus Colour 460. Successfully used (infrequently)
for 2/3years.
But recently (using Portrait Setting) I'm losing about 1/2 inch of print on
righthand side of page.
Can anyone solve this please. Thank you. Ken
1 answer Last reply
More about print problem

    1. Go to Start > Settings > Printers and Faxes
    2. From the Toolbar select: File > Server Properties > Forms
    3. Adjust your margins.

    Resources for troubleshooting printing problems in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308028

    Troubleshooting general printing problems in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314085

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Ken" wrote:

    | Windows XP SP2. Epson Stylus Colour 460. Successfully used (infrequently)
    | for 2/3years.
    | But recently (using Portrait Setting) I'm losing about 1/2 inch of print on
    | righthand side of page.
    | Can anyone solve this please. Thank you. Ken

Microsoft Windows XP