Snooki Debuts 'Snooki Couture' iHip Tech Gear at CES 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerm1027

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011
Just when we think Snooki of "Jersey Shore" fame will disappear from the headlines
... you give her a fraking headline. This is suppose to a tech site, not a fashion/pop site. A high-heel phone (or whatever) isn't tech-news worthy.

bluestar2k11

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
I admit.... The headphones look cute^^

But the shoe?

Yeah, I was just telling my girlfriend the other day as I glared into my standard boring rectangle shaped galaxy II, that: Sweety, you know what would make my phone perfect? If I could wear it as a shoe when we go out, because my regular heels are just... plain. This would be excellent, that way when I sprain my ankles, I can quickly and easily call for help!"

coreym72

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2008
Teary-eyed Indian watching garbage being tossed on the street has the same effect on me as this garbage being in technology.

hate machine

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
"Just when we think Snooki of "Jersey Shore" fame will disappear from the headlines now that her spin-off show "Snooki & Jwoww" is in hiatus..."

Why even post this "news" article.

G

Someone, please tell me that no one cares about Snooki, the Kardashians, Honey Boo Boo, Survivor, Big Brother, etc. Someone, please tell me that I'm not the only person disgusted by this crap. Please tell me I'm not the only person on earth who still follows things more significant than this white trash, redneck garbage. Am I the only person left on earth with a brain and at least a little taste???

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
[citation][nom]mgilbert[/nom]Someone, please tell me that no one cares about Snooki, the Kardashians, Honey Boo Boo, Survivor, Big Brother, etc. Someone, please tell me that I'm not the only person disgusted by this crap. Please tell me I'm not the only person on earth who still follows things more significant than this white trash, redneck garbage. Am I the only person left on earth with a brain and at least a little taste???[/citation] .....(crickets chirping), seriously though, I have never watched any of that crap myself and don't plan on it.

tokencode

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2010
[citation][nom]warezme[/nom]Snookie and Coutoure are like whipped cream and shit. You really don't get something good if you put the two together and you shouldn't even try.[/citation]

You get a lot of fluffy shit... I think that holds true here as well...

G

Snooki and windows 8, both make me vomit at the thought of them! Mental ipecac they are!

Status
Not open for further replies.