NFSU Stage 3, now what?

The game can't be finished, still way too much to be unlocked/fun to be had.
I've:
Completed all the races on my map
Completed all the 'stars' on the map
Completed all the races on the World map
Won all the available outruns (don't see more opponents)
Applied every conceivable upgrade that I can find to my RX8 (visual rating
5.87)

Now I'm cruising the empty streets wondering what next? I get the
occassional "there's some action down at the ........ " message and have
completed a few of these races.

There MUST be more to this game, but how do I get there? Tips will be
appreciated.

> The game can't be finished, still way too much to be unlocked/fun to be had.
> I've:
> Completed all the races on my map
> Completed all the 'stars' on the map
> Completed all the races on the World map
> Won all the available outruns (don't see more opponents)
> Applied every conceivable upgrade that I can find to my RX8 (visual rating
> 5.87)

You must be at stage 4, not stage 3. Stage 3 only requires 3 stars to complete.
Stage 4 requires 6 star visual rating. Just install or upgrade something visual
to get to a 6 star car and this will cause a final URL to appear on the map.

You do the hidden or SUV races, but these only give you money. Unless you're
short on money, you can complete stage 4, then run these races from the garage
world map. Besure to pause and restart the world map races, else you won't get
points or money for them.

aahz

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2005

Help me, can you buy a SUV yet? Betcha if ya can, there's a few more 'o'
those to race...

<Doug_Dread@eskom.co.za> wrote in message
> The game can't be finished, still way too much to be unlocked/fun to be
had.
> I've:
> Completed all the races on my map
> Completed all the 'stars' on the map
> Completed all the races on the World map
> Won all the available outruns (don't see more opponents)
> Applied every conceivable upgrade that I can find to my RX8 (visual rating
> 5.87)
>
> Now I'm cruising the empty streets wondering what next? I get the
> occassional "there's some action down at the ........ " message and have
> completed a few of these races.
>
> There MUST be more to this game, but how do I get there? Tips will be
> appreciated.

Vellu

Doug_Dread@eskom.co.za kirjoitti:
> The game can't be finished, still way too much to be unlocked/fun to be had.
> I've:
> Completed all the races on my map
> Completed all the 'stars' on the map
> Completed all the races on the World map
> Won all the available outruns (don't see more opponents)
> Applied every conceivable upgrade that I can find to my RX8 (visual rating
> 5.87)
>
> Now I'm cruising the empty streets wondering what next? I get the
> occassional "there's some action down at the ........ " message and have
> completed a few of these races.
>
> There MUST be more to this game, but how do I get there? Tips will be
> appreciated.

Most likely, you need to build up to six stars... Have you found all the
shops? (so far, 5 in city center, 4 in beacon hill, 2 in heights, right?)

"vellu" <velimala@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Doug_Dread@eskom.co.za kirjoitti:
> > The game can't be finished, still way too much to be unlocked/fun to be
had.
> > I've:
> > Completed all the races on my map
> > Completed all the 'stars' on the map
> > Completed all the races on the World map
> > Won all the available outruns (don't see more opponents)
> > Applied every conceivable upgrade that I can find to my RX8 (visual
rating
> > 5.87)
> >
> > Now I'm cruising the empty streets wondering what next? I get the
> > occassional "there's some action down at the ........ " message and have
> > completed a few of these races.
> >
> > There MUST be more to this game, but how do I get there? Tips will be
> > appreciated.
> >

> Most likely, you need to build up to six stars... Have you found all the
> shops? (so far, 5 in city center, 4 in beacon hill, 2 in heights, right?)

I couldn't swear to finding all the shops but have added every unlocked
upgrade I can find in the shops I have found, as well as several from
outruns. There's one shop I know of at the docks that I can't reach, it's
behind a locked barrier across the road. Do some shops have "something
extra" to get my VR up? I've added so much junk, my precious RX8 looks
downright ugly. :)

I don't perhaps have to upgrade the VR on ALL my cars do I? Only 2 of them
are above 5.

Aahz: I couldn't be bothered buying and upgrading an SUV so I completed
those races via World Map, in whatever car I was driving at the time.

"Jeff Reid" <jeffareid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > The game can't be finished, still way too much to be unlocked/fun to be
had.
> > I've:
> > Completed all the races on my map
> > Completed all the 'stars' on the map
> > Completed all the races on the World map
> > Won all the available outruns (don't see more opponents)
> > Applied every conceivable upgrade that I can find to my RX8 (visual
rating
> > 5.87)
>
> You must be at stage 4, not stage 3. Stage 3 only requires 3 stars to
complete.
> Stage 4 requires 6 star visual rating. Just install or upgrade something
visual
> to get to a 6 star car and this will cause a final URL to appear on the
map.

> You do the hidden or SUV races, but these only give you money. Unless
you're
> short on money, you can complete stage 4, then run these races from the
garage
> world map. Besure to pause and restart the world map races, else you won't
get
> points or money for them.

Hey Jeff,
Now I'm starting to get worried...... I only have 3 pages on World map, with
no uncompleted races) and had 3 sponsership contracts, so unless driving the
babe's car from the airport counted as a stage, I think I'm still in stage
3. Anyway, I've scraped the barrel for every visual upgrade, including the
stickers in every possible position for a measely 0.01 VR each, tried every
rim on for size etc.

Moneys enough but how would I know if I'm down on game points?
I have a unique vinyl, would removing and painting bring more VR points?

>> You must be at stage 4, not stage 3.
> Hey Jeff,
> Now I'm starting to get worried...... I only have 3 pages on World map

Then you're in stage 4, the pages only show already completed stages, if
you see 3 pages, you have completed stages 1, 2, 3 and this means you're
in stage 4.

You just need to do a visual upgrade to get your car to 6.0 or higher,
and the final URL for the stage will appear.

> points

The points have nothing to do with stages. All the rep points do is
determine the number of sponsors available at the start of a stage.
You always get at least one sponsor, and with a lot of point you can
choose from five sponsors. There's a slight difference in the amount
of money, and the 3 sponsor races you have to do.

> nos points

The other points you see while driving have nothing to do with rep points.
These only affect the amount of nos you have.

Vellu

Jeff Reid kirjoitti:
>>>You must be at stage 4, not stage 3.
>>
>>Hey Jeff,
>>Now I'm starting to get worried...... I only have 3 pages on World map
>

> Then you're in stage 4, the pages only show already completed stages, if
> you see 3 pages, you have completed stages 1, 2, 3 and this means you're
> in stage 4.

That being the case, there are four shops to be found in stage 4 (coal
harbor east). Found them all? Press T to view your game stats.

> the drag races, and why does your car regularly fail to respond to steering
> input when dragging?!!

Try lifting on the throttle a bit when drag racing. Also, to prevent tail spin
when changing lanes on some of the tracks, use a lot of front sway bar and not
much rear sway bar, like 6 to 1, front to rear.