Epson Smart (Epson Twain) Panel in XP

Just loaded my Epson Smart Panel (Epson 1240U photo scanner) to XP. Had it
on Win98 before (older machine). Works OK but the window is small and does
not fill the screen on XP and can't maximise it any more. How can I get a
full screen window for the Epson Twain screen?
1 answer Last reply
More about epson smart epson twain panel

    "John" <zfriskney@zntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > Just loaded my Epson Smart Panel (Epson 1240U photo scanner) to XP. Had it
    > on Win98 before (older machine). Works OK but the window is small and does
    > not fill the screen on XP and can't maximise it any more. How can I get a
    > full screen window for the Epson Twain screen?

    What screen resolution are you running on XP? Try 800X600 which is the
    minimum for XP.

    Also check the font size in use. In Display Properties, Appearance tab under
    schemes, you can select Windows Standard, Windows Standard (Large) and
    Windows Standard (Extra Large).

    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com

Scanners Twain Epson Windows XP Peripherals