Big problem!!help

November 23, 2004 7:27:03 PM

my brother who is 27 he downloaded music and what it did it is creating
undeletable files of hardcore pornographic images I tried and contacted eny
help but i cant do nothing about it . computer experts told me that the
omputer might be sending atrosities because of a email i keep getting pop ups.

More about : big problem

Anonymous
November 23, 2004 11:07:53 PM

Try running your virus scanner to ensure you don't have a virus.

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

"brain crew" <braincrew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my brother who is 27 he downloaded music and what it did it is creating
> undeletable files of hardcore pornographic images I tried and contacted
> eny
> help but i cant do nothing about it . computer experts told me that the
> omputer might be sending atrosities because of a email i keep getting pop
> ups.
Anonymous
November 23, 2004 11:48:41 PM

"brain crew" <braincrew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my brother who is 27 he downloaded music and what it did it is
> creating undeletable files of hardcore pornographic images I tried
> and contacted eny help but i cant do nothing about it . computer
> experts told me that the omputer might be sending atrosities because
> of a email i keep getting pop ups.

Eliminate any scumware.
CAUTION!!!!! Before you try to remove spyware using any of these programs ,
download a copy of LSPFIX from any of the following sites:
http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm
(if your OS is Win2k or XP) The process of removing certain malware may kill
your internet connection. If this should occur, this program, LSPFIX, will
enable you to regain your connection.

See
Dealing with Unwanted Malware, Parasites, Toolbars and Search Engines
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

Note that AdAware and SpyBot S & D will each catch some things the other
won't. Also, each needs to be updated with the program's update function
before every use, even when just downloaded. There's also a lot more to do
than just those two programs. CWShredder is also available here:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/cwshredder.z...
**Post your HijackThis log to
http://forums.spywareinfo.com/ or the Spyware forum at
http://forum.aumha.org/ for expert analysis, not here.**
Alternative download pages for Ad-Aware, Spybot, HijackThis and CWShredder
may be found on this page:
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm.

See this link for information about malware:
http://arstechnica.com/articles/paedia/malware.ars

If nothing there helps, please post back to this thread.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com