can't create new account ?

Hello.

I try to create a new login/account for my son. A limited acount - not an
admin.

But it won´t work. I can create it - but it is impossible to log in with it.
I get an error message. It is in swedish, but i´ll try and translate it for
you:

" you can't be logged in because your princip can't be read"

Does that make any sense to you?

Plaese help! All other accounts/logins on the computer works fine.
1 answer Last reply
More about create account

    Does this happen every time you try to create a new account or did it just
    happen with this account. If it only happened with this account, delete the
    account and try creating another account for him.

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "Daniel" <daniel_pettersson75@idontlikespam.yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hello.
    >
    > I try to create a new login/account for my son. A limited acount - not an
    > admin.
    >
    > But it won´t work. I can create it - but it is impossible to log in with
    > it.
    > I get an error message. It is in swedish, but i´ll try and translate it
    > for
    > you:
    >
    > " you can't be logged in because your princip can't be read"
    >
    > Does that make any sense to you?
    >
    > Plaese help! All other accounts/logins on the computer works fine.

Login Windows XP