can't create new account ?

November 23, 2004 8:04:00 PM

Hello.

I try to create a new login/account for my son. A limited acount - not an
admin.

But it won´t work. I can create it - but it is impossible to log in with it.
I get an error message. It is in swedish, but i´ll try and translate it for
you:

" you can't be logged in because your princip can't be read"

Does that make any sense to you?

Plaese help! All other accounts/logins on the computer works fine.

More about : create account

Anonymous
November 24, 2004 4:27:20 PM

Does this happen every time you try to create a new account or did it just
happen with this account. If it only happened with this account, delete the
account and try creating another account for him.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

!