Sign in with
Your question

Viewsonic VA1912W 19" TFT, is it worth to buy? :(

Last response: in Systems
October 7, 2006 12:37:53 PM

Viewsonic VA1912W 19" TFT, is it worth to buy? :(  I am from London and PCWorld always sells shabby stuff but my budget is £150. The reviews I checked for this monitor were not so great. The fact it has speakers on it makes me curl, I dont like the idea of speakers on monitors but any advice would be helpful since I have to buy a monitor today. I am going to get a PSU and have no monitor for when the computers running :) 

Check this link for their shop, the amount of monitors they offer for a certain price range for 19" sucks :( 
http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_...
October 7, 2006 1:37:26 PM

The reviews are good enough I guess, there doesnt seem to be many great all purpose monitors from what I have read. I have to go to be in the shop in 3 hours :) 
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
October 7, 2006 1:45:17 PM

At least it is a good brand, that is worth something.
October 7, 2006 6:01:39 PM

I bought the monitor, I will let you know if it seems to be good to the naked eye, lol. :)  Need to put the computer all together now! :)  Its all in parts and boxes :_(
October 8, 2006 5:51:20 PM

Yes, I am using the monitor now and am happy, I haven't tested the speakers on it because I like using my own speakers. It was worth the price since all the other monitors were way over priced! :(  My last monitor used to burn my eyes but this one doesnt. I just need to get a good graphics card and test this on some games! :) 
!