HP Director Scanjet 5550c Scripting Error

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
a b α HP
May 22, 2004 2:34:15 AM

HP Director software ver 2.0; WinXP; Initial Install or Re-
install works fine; later, get scripting error in IExplorer
- the interface for HP Director. Interestingly, Director
continues to work OK when started from HP Gallery!!

Has anyone else had this problem? I cannot find a comment
on the web
--
Murray
Anonymous

What does HP "Director" DO?

Mac
Anonymous
a b α HP
May 22, 2004 2:34:16 AM

I've never seen it on my WinXP system.

"M. Treloar" <mtreloarREMOVETHIS@treloar.on.ca> wrote in message
> HP Director software ver 2.0; WinXP; Initial Install or Re-
> install works fine; later, get scripting error in IExplorer
> - the interface for HP Director. Interestingly, Director
> continues to work OK when started from HP Gallery!!
>
> Has anyone else had this problem? I cannot find a comment
> on the web
> --
> Murray
Anonymous
a b α HP
May 23, 2004 2:31:36 AM

In article <MPG.1b185aa0d6f156f62059@news.individual.net>,
doogleREMOVE_THIS@netzero.net says...
> What does HP "Director" DO?
>
> Mac

It is the interface to the scanner. Sets the usual scan
parameters.
--
Murray
!