HP Director Scanjet 5550c Scripting Error

HP Director software ver 2.0; WinXP; Initial Install or Re-
install works fine; later, get scripting error in IExplorer
- the interface for HP Director. Interestingly, Director
continues to work OK when started from HP Gallery!!

Has anyone else had this problem? I cannot find a comment
on the web
--
Murray
3 answers Last reply

    What does HP "Director" DO?

    Mac

    I've never seen it on my WinXP system.

    "M. Treloar" <mtreloarREMOVETHIS@treloar.on.ca> wrote in message
    > HP Director software ver 2.0; WinXP; Initial Install or Re-
    > install works fine; later, get scripting error in IExplorer
    > - the interface for HP Director. Interestingly, Director
    > continues to work OK when started from HP Gallery!!
    >
    > Has anyone else had this problem? I cannot find a comment
    > on the web
    > --
    > Murray
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner (More info?)

    In article <MPG.1b185aa0d6f156f62059@news.individual.net>,
    doogleREMOVE_THIS@netzero.net says...
    > What does HP "Director" DO?
    >
    > Mac

    It is the interface to the scanner. Sets the usual scan
    parameters.
    --
    Murray

Scanners Hewlett Packard Software Peripherals