NFSU Q

Where to put my saved files which dir. , can't remember exactly ?
thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about nfsu
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    "Wizzardy" <w@w.w> wrote in message news:d36drd$avc$1@ss405.t-com.hr...
    > Where to put my saved files which dir. , can't remember exactly ?
    > thanks

    Need For Speed UG

    Windows 2000 / XP, save games are in

    C:\documents and settings\all users\application data\need for speed
    underground

    Windows 98/ME, save games are in

    C:\windows\all users\application data\need for speed underground

    NFSU2

    Windosw / XP, save games are in

    C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\NFS
    Underground 2

    Where 'Username' is your 'login name'

Games Video Games