WIRELESS DISTRBUTION OF CABLE T.V. SIGNALS

ECSNIG

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
Hi all!

Pls, is there anyone who could tell me how to share cable television signals wirelessly between different offices within a city.

Right now, i am sharing my internet connection between my four offices at different locations 2-5km apart. I want to do the same thing with my cable television.

Thanks amd regards,

folken

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2002
If you already have a wireless link for network you would likely use the same connection for video. You might want to check out the new ATI EZShare TV for the new All-In-Wonder video cards. Video feeds take a lot more bandwidth than internet though. Depending on that wireless networks speed you may or maynot get smooth running video.

If you want to send the cable over in such a way that you connect it via coax to tvs and such just like on the other site I do not believe there is any equipment that can do that at the moment. Even if there is I doubt they could reach 2-5km.

ECSNIG

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
Hi all!

Thanks for all your replies.

However, what i really want is to watch the programmes on television and not on computer.

I would appreciate more input on this cos i have been told that the equipment exist.

Regards!