mp3 programs for PPC

January 30, 2005 7:21:27 PM

Are there any better ones that the one supplied with PPC 2003 Mobile? How
about some EQ or even balance control? Or even soft SRS dsp or something?

Just thought I'd ask

------
"I'm a half-wit. I sold the other half on e-Bay"

More about : mp3 programs ppc

Anonymous
January 30, 2005 7:21:28 PM

Reply to message from "LouisB" <louisREMOVEberkREMOVE2002@hotmail.
REMOVEcom> (Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:21:27) about ""mp3 programs for PPC"":

> Are there any better ones that the one supplied with PPC 2003 Mobile?
> How about some EQ or even balance control? Or even soft SRS dsp or
> something?

> Just thought I'd ask

Mort player is pretty good imho - equalizer, simple directory based
playlists, car screen with big buttons, bookmarks, sleep timer, optional
today plugin, and something else... oh yeah, it's free!

http://www.sto-helit.de/freeware/pocketpc/mortplayer/en...
Anonymous
January 30, 2005 10:07:36 PM

You should try the WinAmp for ppc

"LouisB" <louisREMOVEberkREMOVE2002@hotmail.REMOVEcom> a écrit dans le
message de news: bQ7Ld.19106$B5.7515@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
> Are there any better ones that the one supplied with PPC 2003 Mobile? How
> about some EQ or even balance control? Or even soft SRS dsp or something?
>
> Just thought I'd ask

> ------
> "I'm a half-wit. I sold the other half on e-Bay"

Related resources
January 31, 2005 2:54:56 AM

"xTenn" <xtennremovethispart@tds.net> wrote in message >
> Mort player is pretty good imho - equalizer, simple directory based
> playlists, car screen with big buttons, bookmarks, sleep timer, optional
> today plugin, and something else... oh yeah, it's free!
>
> http://www.sto-helit.de/freeware/pocketpc/mortplayer/en...

Thanks for that link - just d/l and tried the player - its great - very
sweet :-)
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 9:47:44 AM

On 30 Jan 2005, xTenn <xtennremovethispart@tds.net> pondered an
unfair universe and came up with

> Reply to message from "LouisB" <louisREMOVEberkREMOVE2002@hotmail.
> REMOVEcom> (Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:21:27) about ""mp3 programs for
> PPC"":
>
> > Are there any better ones that the one supplied with PPC 2003
> > Mobile? How about some EQ or even balance control? Or even soft
> > SRS dsp or something?
>
> > Just thought I'd ask

> Mort player is pretty good imho - equalizer, simple directory
> based playlists, car screen with big buttons, bookmarks, sleep
> timer, optional today plugin, and something else... oh yeah, it's
> free!
>
> http://www.sto-helit.de/freeware/pocketpc/mortplayer/en...

Also plays Shoutcast streams, and you can play files from your home PC
with WiFi and a network shortcut program like BizzDev Netuse.

--
StephG
Anonymous

http://www.pocketpcfreewares.com/en/index.php?soft=701
"GSplayer doesn't look very luxurious at first glance, but it is probably
one of the best freeware music players available.
So what is its advantage over the built-in WMP? Well its that it can play
MP3, Ogg Vorbis and WAV files! Combine this with a very good playlist manager
and the possibility to have your own skins (some can already be found on the
author's website). As far as I know this is also the only player that has a
real fast forward function. What's more, you can play audio streams from the
network and there is an equaliser with extra bass and surround sound. And
when I say streaming, I mean that you can also listen to web radio stations.
You can also use Shoutcast playlists.

If you are a developer and would like to add some more features (like
support for more formats) you can get the source code with the program.
So, apart from the documentation (which doesn't exist), there is nothing
more to say."

Web site http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA032810/
DL:
Download (English version)