NFSU2 After the End of Game (Spoiler Alert)

I've beat the "end boss" and won the game and i'm going through the world
map to complete all the races i haven't finished. I'm somewhat disappointed
that after beating the game, its pretty much handing me the races i didn't
win earlier; it doesn't matter if i use my nissan 240sx, toyota celica, or
subaru impreza wrx all the races i'm playing the enemy cars are all toyota
corollas! And they don't provide much of a challenge. i also have been
playing all the truck races with my cars and the game is allowing me to win
them. thoughts?
2 answers Last reply
More about nfsu2 game spoiler alert
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    > the enemy cars are all toyota corollas!

    The Corolla is the fastest car on non-bouncing circuit tracks, like
    outer ring and freemont, at street-x and at url bayview tracks.

    Here's a link to a video of a 3 lap 3:22.78 run using a Corolla with
    no uniques (online ranked car equivalent):

    http://jeffareid.net/cgi-bin/nfsu2or4.wmv

    No other car in NFSU2 can do outer ring this quick, every other car
    is 2 seconds or more per lap slower.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    Ratz2010 kirjoitti:
    > I've beat the "end boss" and won the game and i'm going through the world
    > map to complete all the races i haven't finished. I'm somewhat disappointed
    > that after beating the game, its pretty much handing me the races i didn't
    > win earlier; it doesn't matter if i use my nissan 240sx, toyota celica, or
    > subaru impreza wrx all the races i'm playing the enemy cars are all toyota
    > corollas! And they don't provide much of a challenge. i also have been
    > playing all the truck races with my cars and the game is allowing me to win
    > them. thoughts?

    It is indeed a bit annoying, but since only winning percentage is gained
    for winning the remaining races imo it's unimportant anyway (money if
    you restart, but even that is unnecessary). If you want challenge go to
    quickrace, or even better, go online.

Cars Games Video Games