Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2

Hello, folks.
This is my first time around and would appreciate if you lent a hand
helping me making Hot Pursuit 2 working under Mandriva Linux (trying to
use Cedega). Anyone?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Jorge Jesus
(from Portugal)
2 answers Last reply
More about need speed pursuit
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    "Jorge e Elisabeth Jesus" <jorg.beth.jesus@netvisao.pt> wrote in message
    > Hello, folks.
    > This is my first time around and would appreciate if you lent a hand
    > helping me making Hot Pursuit 2 working under Mandriva Linux (trying to
    > use Cedega). Anyone?
    >
    > Thanks in advance for your time.

    Jorge, unfortunately you may be the only person in the entire world with
    this configuration trying to run NFSHP2. I wish I could help you, but I
    can't even think of a single person with a setup like yours.

    tvp
  2. hi nice game

Mandriva Games Linux Video Games