Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2

Last response: in Video Games
June 2, 2005 7:43:55 PM

Hello, folks.
This is my first time around and would appreciate if you lent a hand
helping me making Hot Pursuit 2 working under Mandriva Linux (trying to
use Cedega). Anyone?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Jorge Jesus
(from Portugal)

More about : speed hot pursuit

Anonymous
June 15, 2005 3:58:03 AM

"Jorge e Elisabeth Jesus" <jorg.beth.jesus@netvisao.pt> wrote in message
news:p an.2005.06.02.14.43.55.304914@netvisao.pt...
> Hello, folks.
> This is my first time around and would appreciate if you lent a hand
> helping me making Hot Pursuit 2 working under Mandriva Linux (trying to
> use Cedega). Anyone?
>
> Thanks in advance for your time.

Jorge, unfortunately you may be the only person in the entire world with
this configuration trying to run NFSHP2. I wish I could help you, but I
can't even think of a single person with a setup like yours.

tvp
June 24, 2006 4:53:19 AM

hi nice game
!