Hello, folks.
This is my first time around and would appreciate if you lent a hand
helping me making Hot Pursuit 2 working under Mandriva Linux (trying to
use Cedega). Anyone?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Jorge Jesus
(from Portugal)

"Jorge e Elisabeth Jesus" <jorg.beth.jesus@netvisao.pt> wrote in message
> Hello, folks.
> This is my first time around and would appreciate if you lent a hand
> helping me making Hot Pursuit 2 working under Mandriva Linux (trying to
> use Cedega). Anyone?
>
> Thanks in advance for your time.

Jorge, unfortunately you may be the only person in the entire world with
this configuration trying to run NFSHP2. I wish I could help you, but I
can't even think of a single person with a setup like yours.

tvp