Can I drive over rabbits and badgers in Need for Speed ???

Last response: in Video Games
June 7, 2005 3:30:49 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed,hun.hobbi,alt.birthright (More info?)

I like to do that for real...

And are there any roadkill-collectors in the game ?
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 1:15:24 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed,hun.hobbi,alt.birthright (More info?)

> I like to do that for real...

Another troll, or a person with a sick mind.

Regarding games, you'd like Simpson's Hit and Run, or
Carmeggedon.
June 9, 2005 3:38:21 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed,hun.hobbi,alt.birthright (More info?)

I think it'd actually be worth it to see him hit a badger... I'd be most
amused seeing the repair bill, and the badger'd probably survive, out of
spite!

"Jeff Reid" <jeffareid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:o nPpe.5942$7s.4899@fed1read01...
> > I like to do that for real...
>
> Another troll, or a person with a sick mind.
>
> Regarding games, you'd like Simpson's Hit and Run, or
> Carmeggedon.

July 17, 2005 2:51:03 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed,hun.hobbi,alt.birthright (More info?)

"Jeff Reid" <jeffareid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:o nPpe.5942$7s.4899@fed1read01...
> > I like to do that for real...
>
> Another troll, or a person with a sick mind.
>
> Regarding games, you'd like Simpson's Hit and Run, or
> Carmeggedon.

Actually, Jeff, given the nature of the game it would actually be more real
if there were some random animals at rare occurrences. I've done a lot of
real driving and hit 2 animals (unintent9ionally) in a car. I'm sure we all
have similar experiences. So, while it's worded as troll-bait (no argument
there) it wouldn't be a bad feature to add by any means, and I can see
someone who's not clear on the game wondering, too.
Bonus points for killing animals, though, I would not give.

tvp
July 2, 2006 8:16:18 AM

I doubt if EA would lower themselves that much to have animals in there most popular racing arcade style game and become roadkill.
What fun is that...I can see the lawsuits starting now!

Something better you might like is from the sick minded people at Rockstar games who created Midnight Club 2,Then you can run over people!

Save the Animals! Play GTA San Andrea's and watch cartoon Porn! :lol:
Just what I want my kids to find the code and watch :evil:
July 15, 2006 7:10:49 PM

there are no rabbit in nfsmw idiot :evil:  :twisted:
!