STOP Internet Censorship!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITsonic

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2010

Which are paid off by the bankers who ran both parties.

ITsonic

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2010

There are trying to shut down the independent media.

jonpaul37

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
See, this is why America is a giant cluster-$%&# right now, something like this happens and instead of the general public pulling together to petition this thing, they're trying to point fingers. I did not post this so people could project blame on diplomatic parties, i posted it in a community i believe does not want this to happen. So no pointing fingers and just GET IT DONE! Your opinion means absolutely nothing to anyone if they censor the internet...

Thank You

Ps. Pass the word

You're right, its a giant cluster#@$%, but you got the wrong reason.

Is this simply net-neutrality? I mean, forcing Comcast to allow Netflix and Hulu to broadcast competitive content over Comcast's own pipes?

Or does it also include Executive Branch control with an ability to implement a fairness doctrine across the internet? You know, with every dose of Rush Limbaugh comes a op-ed from the communist party. Fair and Balanced ;)

Sorry, but there is next to nothing in the Progressive agenda that I support, and nothing from either political party I want that puts more control in government hands, particularly in the Executive Branch.

I'd rather lose Netflix, Hulu, Torrent via an ISP . . . and let the MARKETPLACE react and drag the vendors back to doing the right thing.

Period.

ITsonic

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2010

I heard this form Alex Jones they pull the plug on the net good-bye infowars.com

ITsonic

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2010

Let not for get the G20 in pittsburgh.

Were winning the infowar and there cheating of course they cheat.

jonpaul37

Distinguished
May 29, 2008

This may shed some light

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-segal/stop-the-internet-blackli_b_739836.html

Status
Not open for further replies.