Disk Clean

My disk clean in xp Home with sp2 will not work. Whrn it starts it will show
3 blue lines, the hard will flicker and then nothing. How do I get it to
work?
2 answers Last reply
More about disk clean

    Hi

    Please try the following lik to Kelly's web site:

    "Why does Disk Cleanup freeze?"

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "Jerry" <ghandt@highstream.net> wrote in message
    > My disk clean in xp Home with sp2 will not work. Whrn it starts it will
    > show 3 blue lines, the hard will flicker and then nothing. How do I get it
    > to work?

    Line 84.

Microsoft Windows XP