need 4 speed problem

hi ,
i have a problem which i wanted to ask to u.this is regarding the
games:
nfs underground 2 as well as underground 1.
my pc config is follows :
amd athlon 64 bit processor 2800+(1.84 ghz core speed).
gigabyte motherboard which has a sis chipset.
256 mb ram.
64 mb onboard graphic memory.
windows xp.(no sp2)
80 gb hard disk.
the problem is whenever i play nfs ud 1/2, everything works fine
amd suddenly my pc restarts.i dont think there is some problem with
graphics.
after restarting windows says it recovered from a serious error.
it shows error signature as follows:
BC Code :1000008e BCP1:C0000005
BCP2:BFA2D9F4 BCP3:F34BFB38
BCP4:000000000 OS Ver:5_1_2600
SP:0_0
Product:256_1

please advise what to do ?
i am unable to play my favourite game properly !

prad
1 answer Last reply
More about need speed problem
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    Read what Phil said, it's basicly true.

    Further, Athlons tend to run hot, so you may want to consider a case fan or
    2, even if you invest in a good videocard

    <pradf1@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > hi ,
    > i have a problem which i wanted to ask to u.this is regarding the
    > games:
    > nfs underground 2 as well as underground 1.
    > my pc config is follows :
    > amd athlon 64 bit processor 2800+(1.84 ghz core speed).
    > gigabyte motherboard which has a sis chipset.
    > 256 mb ram.
    > 64 mb onboard graphic memory.
    > windows xp.(no sp2)
    > 80 gb hard disk.
    > the problem is whenever i play nfs ud 1/2, everything works fine
    > amd suddenly my pc restarts.i dont think there is some problem with
    > graphics.
    > after restarting windows says it recovered from a serious error.
    > it shows error signature as follows:
    > BC Code :1000008e BCP1:C0000005
    > BCP2:BFA2D9F4 BCP3:F34BFB38
    > BCP4:000000000 OS Ver:5_1_2600
    > SP:0_0
    > Product:256_1
    >
    > please advise what to do ?
    > i am unable to play my favourite game properly !
    >
    > prad

Video Games