Lettering in game screwed up

I have NFS:PU and all the lettering in-game is screwed up.

System:
Athlon XP2400+
512Mb RAM
Gainward FX5700 w/ driver v. 6.14.10.6177
Various drives
WinXP non SR-2

What can correct this problem?
2 answers Last reply
More about lettering game screwed
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    >I have NFS:PU and all the lettering in-game is screwed up.

    NFS:PU has this issue with Nvidia cards. Also Nvidia cars
    have so many oddball screen sizes thant NFS:PU can't show all
    of the 32 bit modes.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    Like Jeff said NFSPU has issues with nvidia cards. If I recall, setting
    anisotropic filtering to 2x or 4x may fix the fuzzy text.

    KDogg <friday69@pacbell.net> wrote in

    > I have NFS:PU and all the lettering in-game is screwed up.
    >
    > System:
    > Athlon XP2400+
    > 512Mb RAM
    > Gainward FX5700 w/ driver v. 6.14.10.6177
    > Various drives
    > WinXP non SR-2
    >
    > What can correct this problem?

Games Gainward NFS Video Games