VGA Charts Update October 2006

melarcky

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2006
you know what i dont get... everyone is talking about how good the gf 7300GT DDR3 for its price and so on.. but it is still not eve in the VGA charts i was expecting it in the August ones.
and also i a amazed by the x1300XT performance. it beats the x1600PRO and GF6600GT in the HL2 EP1 1024x768 NO AA benchmark

melarcky

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2006
i think they a missed a few important cards well whatever.. it still gives a good over all understanding of what is out there

sfMan

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2006
they wrote: "From the ATI side we added.....X1900 XT 256 MB...". I don't see it enywhere. Too bad - it's very interesting card.

megamojo

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2006
I game at 2560x1024, it's just that the actual game is only 1280x1024 while my widgets and buddy list still stay active in the second monitor.

deadeninghate

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2006
i knew i should have waited for the update before ordering my card
i just got the 7900GS XT from xfx

for $10 less it looks like the ATI x1900gt is a better performer...
ohwell after restocking fees and shipping i better just keep my XFX card

toms hardware is awesome btw

Won't matter much, if you're only keeping them for about a year they shouldn't offer too much different to be worth returning, of course if buying new the option is more attractive.

Just enjoy what you have and ignore what you don't until you replace them.

ninrocket

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2006
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: another completely WORTHLESS VGA CHART from THG!!!!!!!!!!

Will someone at THG fix this chart??!!!!!!!!??????????

There is absolutely NO WAY this information is accurate. Look at the stats for a NV 7950 GX2 and you will see what I'm talking about.

There used to be a time when I would base my buying decisions with information from THG....not anymore!!!!!!!!!! This is a complete waste of internet space.

This chart has been INNACCURATE since it's inception and you guys still haven't fixed it. This chart should be pulled IMMEDIATELY until you can get it working properly to post accurate numbers.

I am currently shopping for a high end gaming card and EVERY website I have seen that has reviewed the 7950 GX2 has it right at the top for a single card solution.........WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THESE NUMBERS?????

FIX IT PLEASE.....and how about a little QC next time before you post information on the web.

Sorry if I'm harsh......but this chart has been a mess all along....several people have complained.......and you still keep posting rubbish.