Looking for saved games for Underground 2.......

Hello,

I'm looking for a site that has lots of saved games for Need for Speed
Underground 2. I've got one, but it doen't have the wide body kits nor many
of the tracks unlocked.

Anyone know of a good site where I can find these?

Thanks,

Jeff

> I'm looking for a site that has lots of saved games for Need for Speed
> Underground 2. I've got one, but it doen't have the wide body kits nor many
> of the tracks unlocked.

You can get a savegame here:

http://jeffareid.net/nfsu2/nfsu2.zip

There's a readme.txt file in the zip that explains where to extract the file to.
All cars, including online cars are ready to run, career, offline, and online ranked cars.
The online ranked Corolla is setup for Outer Ring (no tranny stuff). For tighter tracks,
install the 6 speed tranny, the gears are set for tight tracks.